Please note this item is limited to a maximum purchase of 1.
Twelve by Kent Brushes is a range of perfectly crafted make-up brushes for the eyes, face and lips. Each brush is numbered for easy identification with usage and top tips printed on the reusable travel pouch.
Natural hair is used to fill the brushes intended to apply powder products such as powder eye shadows and blushes. Synthetic hair is used to fill the brushes designed to apply liquid, cream and oil based formulas. All brushes are made with a soft touch handle for precision application.
- Angled Eye Brow Brush
- Eye Grooming Brush
- Angled Eye Contour Brush
- Definition / Socket Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Lip Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Large Foundation Brush
- Contour Powder Brush
- Blusher Brush
- Powder Brush
- Travel Powder / Bronze / Kabuki Brush
G B Kent & Sons Ltd, manufacturers of brushes since the eighteenth century is one of the oldest established companies in Great Britain. Kent Brushes (as they are now more commonly known) was founded in 1777 by William Kent in the reign of George III. Kent holds a pre-eminent place in the history of brush making, with an unbroken record of excellence in the quality of its production which has been recognised by the granting of Royal Warrants for nine reigns. Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly, Kent are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.
- Angled eye brow brush: Apply colour to eyebrow arch first, then lightly feather in the colour to ‘fill’ the brow. Made from natural hair
- Eye grooming brush: Gently brush & smooth the eyebrows into shape with this natural bristle brush
- Angled eye contour brush: Use to shade & blend eye shadows. Use to work dark colours near the lash line & paler colours to the brow line. Made from natural hair
- Definition /socket brush: Use for precision shading on the eye crease, in the socket & around the lash line. Apply colour in a curved motion & follow with small circular brush strokes blending the colour smoothly into the eye socket. Made from natural hair
- Angled eyeliner brush: Use for lining, shading or shaping the eye. The angle of the brush can create sharp precise lines. Made from synthetic hair
- Lip brush: Use to apply lipstick, gloss or lip conditioner. Load the brush with colour & distribute evenly starting at the centre of the lips & working outwards. Made from synthetic hair
- Concealer brush: Lightly coat the brush with concealer. Gently brush over blemishes or spots, thinning out the concealer to blend in with face make-up. Made from synthetic hair
- Large foundation brush: Apply liquid or cream foundation to tip of brush. Starting at the nose, brush foundation in outward strokes towards cheek. Continue downward & outward strokes from under eyes. Use upward strokes when applying foundation to forehead, starting at eyebrows towards hairline. Made from synthetic hair
- Contour powder brush: Use sweeping brush strokes to highlight & define the face. Follow the cheekbones towards the hairline in an upward direction. Made from natural hair
- Blusher brush: Smile in the mirror and apply blusher to the ‘apples’ of the cheeks. Load brush with blush, shaking or blowing excess away first, then apply upwards & outwards towards hairline. For a natural look also blend down and away from the cheekbones. Made from natural hair
- Powder brush: Use to apply powder after foundation or concealer. The powder sets the skin and creates an even base for further blusher & eye colour. Made from natural hair
- Travel powder/bronze/kabuki brush: Complete with carrying case. Use to apply loose powder or bronzer to face or body. Use sparingly to create a sun kissed look, especially on areas that naturally catch the sun. Made from natural hair