Sport and winter enthusiasts with outdoor fun and enjoyment in mind will love the Sno-Storm™ Vipernex Snow Sled. The design is meticulously crafted to embrace fun and enjoyment! The Sno-Storm™ 50" Vipernex Snow Sled ushers in a new era for sleds creating an experience in quality and performance for foam construction. Years of extensive manufacturing experience create a perfect balance of material and performance all within one sled. The sleds are crafted from rigid foam construction that creates a thrilling yet safer ride for enthusiasts of all ages. Let the Sno-Storm™ 50" Vipernex Snow Sled inspire a day of fun on the snow!
The Sno-Storm™ 50" Snow Sled features a strong EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) core and a resilient WBS (Water Barrier Skin™) soft crosslink top graphic deck skin. The bottom slick contains a new grooved sector channel bottom for directional drive and speed as well as providing stiffness to maintain board shape. The contoured deck and moulded handles create possibilities for up to two riders or simply pull someone along with the attached tow rope and handle.
- Excellent for beginners for outdoor snow play
- Strong EPS (expanded polystyrene) core
- Cross-linked WBS (Water Barrier Skin™) graphic top deck
- Engineered deck contour for improved grip
- Two-toned rope with moulded handle
- Graphic speed slick bottom with new Sector Channel bottom
- AGIT Global’s patented Graphic Film Technology
- Premium pre-installed top loading tow rope plug
- 2 seater snow sled
- Weight Capacity: 90.72kg
- Dimensions: H 127 x W 52.7 x D 2.98 cm
- Weight: 1.27kg
|Dimensions||L 127 x W 52.7 x D 2.98 cm|