- 1080p Resolution
- Weatherproof design
- 110° Viewing angle
- IP65 Rating
- Up to 65ft/20m (with spotlights on) - Up to 100ft/30m
- Find Out More With The Swann Buying Guide
The Swann SWIFI-SPOTCAM Powered Wi-Fi Spotlight Security Camera features direct wireless connection to your Wi-Fi router. No hub or DVR is required.
Heat and motion turn on the spotlights, enabling colour night vision, so you can identify colours of clothing, cars and more, while also acting as a powerful deterrent.
Talk back to suspicious people at your property or sound the siren to scare them off.
This security camera is built to withstand rain, shine, snow and dust.
Motion with heat, like people and cars, trigger recording, push notifications, the spotlights and siren, for more relevant recordings, alerts and deterrence. The siren and spotlights can also be disabled for manual control via the app.
Enjoy hands-free security using voice commands. Stream video from your camera via the Google Assistant and Chromecast, Google Home Hub, or via Alexa devices with a screen, such as Echo Spot, Echo Show or 4K Fire TV.
- Powered Wi-Fi Connection - As a standalone camera, it takes only a few minutes to connect to your Wi-Fi network, and it’s fully operational
- true detect™ - Heat, motion and person sensing for reliable alerts
- 1080p HD Quality - Crystal clear video, day or night
- Prevent Crime - Motion lighting and siren deter crime
- Free Recording - Save clips to secure cloud (rolling 7 days) plus offline back-up
- Weatherproof - Designed to work in rain and snow, all year round
- Talk and Listen - 2-way audio to greet guests or warn intruders with the siren
- Speak to See - Go hands-free with Google Assistant or Alexa
What's in the box?
- Spotlight Outdoor Security Camera
- 60ft/18m Power Extension Cable
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Screws and Plugs
- Operating Instructions
- Theft Deterrent Stickers
Model: SWIFI-SPOTCAM- EU
|Camera night-vision distance||Up to 65ft/20m (with spotlights on) - Up to 100ft/30m|