Dortech Patterdale Installed Aluminium Front Door with 2 Handle Options
- - Secured by Design accredited, PAS24 tested, UKAS accredited & Q mark compliant
- - Designed and manufactured in the UK
- - Marine standard, powder coating that is suitable for locations in close proximity to marine environments
- - 5-point locking system with 3 star, anti-snap euro cylinder
Please Note: Prices include survey and fitting of a standard door by Dortech professionals. Additional materials may be required in some cases which will be subject to an additional cost. This will be discussed accordingly by the surveyor who will highlight any additional charges prior to your door being put into production.
Costco’s customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise and installed merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.
Dortech’s aluminium front doors are designed and manufactured in the UK with over 25 years of expertise. They provide the perfect entrance to your home, making a lasting impression with their luxury look and feel.
Made to measure and installed by professionals, Dortech’s aluminium front doors not only look good, but function with the utmost security and reliability.
The Patterdale Door is stylish, clean and tasteful. This door makes the best use of expert, triple-glazed glass panelling to create a modern look whilst allowing natural daylight into your property.
The choice of style and colour options allow you to add a personal touch to the entrance of your home, shop our full range of front doors here.
Security in mind
As standard, your door will feature a 5-point locking system and a 3 star, anti-snap euro cylinder along with 3 Ultion keys. This system complies with the police approved Secured by Design accreditation and has been tested to exceed the requirements of the PAS24 certification. These doors are also UKAS accredited and are Q mark compliant, regarded as one of the most rigorous certification processes available.
Statistically, most burglars gain access to the home through the front door and the average household door locks are simply not up to a standard to stop these criminals.
Dortech Doors have used their decades of experience in the commercial door sector to take the best practices from that industry and introduce them to a domestic setting. With a 70mm thick aluminium door and 5-point locking, you can feel safe knowing that this front door offers amazing security.
Dortech doors are designed to retain heat, keeping the cold and noise out, helping to lower your energy bills. Dortech doors exceed building regulation requirements on thermal performance and are suitable for installation on any type of property in the UK, whether a new build or a refurbishment of an existing property.
They feature a 44mm insulated panel, constructed of 1.5mm aluminium, 3.2mm fibre cement board and 38mm phenolic foam insulation.
Personalise your door
Choose from a selection of 3 colour options including Signal White, Anthracite Grey or Jet Black. Please see the Colour Swatch PDF for more information.
The triple-glazed, glass panel can be frosted or clear depending on your requirements.
The Patterdale Door is available with a pull handle or a lever handle.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK: Dortech boasts over 25 years of great workmanship employing highly trained and skilled fabricators as well as keeping up to date with current design trends in the UK market.
- Secured by Design, PAS24 and Q-Mark approved: Rigorous testing is done to achieve multiple certifications that ensure safety and weather performance like no other.
- Marine Standard, Powder Coating: Coated to 60 microns, these doors are suitable for locations in close proximity to marine environments.
- Low, DDA Compliant Door Threshold: Compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act of 1995, meaning all doors meet the requirements for wheelchair access into properties and are suitable for any property type in the UK.
- High Thermal Performance: Exceeds building regulation requirements for both new builds or a refurbishment of an existing property.
- Triple-Glazed Glass Panel: Allows natural daylight into your property and is available in frosted or clear glass.
- Aluminium front door and structural frame (both 70mm thick)
- 3 keys
- Survey and installation
- Removal and disposal of old door and waste
Please note: The following are not included in your package; fan or side lights, door cill or knocker, spy hole, letter box, aluminium trims, removal or replacement of current alarm systems.
Please note: This is a survey and installation package. You will be contacted by Dortech within 48 hours to talk through the process and your requirements, and a professional surveyor will visit to conduct a site survey and check sizing.
This door has additional options which can be chosen at the survey stage (please see the Survey Form) and will be subject to an additional cost. This will be discussed accordingly by the surveyor who will highlight any additional charges before your door is put into production.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.