- Delicious and Nutritious
- Rich Source of Fibre
- A natural Source of Omega 3
If you look closely you will see the glistening Omega 3 oil on our milled organic Flaxseed. This oil contains ALA (alpha linolenic acid) an essential fatty acid that is hugely beneficial to our health as it helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
Flaxseed can naturally enhance the fibre content of any meal, so if you find it difficult to eat the recommended amount of fruit and veg in your diet everyday, you can still get your soluble and insoluble fibre requirements by adding Flaxseed. Fibre-tastic!
- Add 30g to your daily diet, perfect for adding to yoghurts, smoothies and breakfasts
- Linwoods seeds are cold milled to aid easy absorption and retain all the nutrients within the seed.
- Milled Flaxseed is packed full of Fibre, Omega 3 and Protein
- Provides a good source of magnesium, iron and zince
|Type||Dried Fruit & Nuts|