- Made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
More information about the dimensions can be found within the 'Specifications' section below
The Lifetime 8ft x 15ft shed is the perfect solution to your storage needs. Built with durable, dual-wall high-density polyethylene, the shed is steel-reinforced with low-maintenance. With various features, including shatter proof windows, skylights, custom shelving, and much more, a Lifetime Shed is the perfect addition to your garden.
The Lifetime 8ft x 15ft shed shed features (5) small skylights, (2) shatterproof impact resistant windows, (2) screened vents, (1) 90" x 9" shelf, (2) 30" x 10" shelves and 2 corner shelves.
- Steel-Reinforced Walls - Designed with dual-wall high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels with steel wall supports for added strength.
- Attractive exterior UV-protected to help prevent fading and cracking. Stain-resistant exterior never needs painting.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor Oil, stain and slip-resistant floor surface does not crack, chip, or peel.
- The high-pitched roof's steep angle allows for quick drainage of rain and snow, and provides a spacious walk-around interior. Heavy-duty steel trusses increase strength.
- Lockable Doors - Steel reinforced doors provide an extra-large opening, sturdy structure, and exterior padlock loop.
- Screened Vents provide airflow and keep pests out.
- Shelving System - Steel reinforced, customisable, and adds additional storage space.
- Eave Depth: 5.08 cm
- Dual-Wall - High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- High-impact door handles with metal latch
- Door hinges with full-length galvanized steel hinge pins
- Door Locking - Exterior padlock loop with two deadbolts on interior of left door
- Floor Structure: Slip -Resistant Dual Wall Polyethylene
- Max Roof Load: 23 psf
- Roof Pitch: 6:12
- Roof Support trusses: 5 Steel A-Frame trusses
- Screened Vents: 2 Screened vents
- Footprint: W 453 x D 238cm
- External: H 241 x W 238 x D 453 cm
- External (including overhang / eaves): H 241 x W 243 x D 457 cm
- Internal: H 241-181 x W 229 x D 443 cm
- Internal Capacity: 18.63m³ (657.9ft³)
N.B. Please note a level foundation is required (concrete, slabs, or a timber frame).
Please check full contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. Accessories are not included.
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service at checkout with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will effect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Internal Dimensions||H 241-181 x W 229 x D 443 cm|
|External Dimensions||H 241 x W 243 x D 457 cm (including eaves)|