- Fits TVs 37” - 70”
- Max TV weight of 45kg
- Distance from the wall 7.6 - 54.2 cm
- VESA 600 x 400
- Full Motion TV Mount
The Peerless PRMA450 Paramount full motion wall mount features versatile TV positioning and one-person, Hook-and-Hang easy installation for larger TVs. The full motion wall arm allows you to extend the TV by up to 544mm (21.43 inches) from the wall and can retract to just 74mm (2.93 inches) in depth. The integrated cable management provides a clean, professional finish. One-Touch tilt, that allows the screen to be tilted from the top back, or the bottom down by 15°, a 5° roll that helps to level out the display after installation and the 180° side-to-side movement means your TV can always have the perfect viewing angle.
- Holds screens from 37-70 inches in size and up to 48kg (105lbs) in weight.
- Extends up to 544mm (21.43 inches) from the wall.
- Retracts to just 74mm: that's a discreet 2.93 inches.
- No more dangling wires: connecting cables are integrated so they move with the extending arm movement.
- One-touch tilt, backwards or forewards up to 15° and easy levelling of 5° without the need for tools.
- 180° viewing range for your TV to be positioned at the best possible viewing angle.
- Versatile mount: fits both portrait and landscape screens and mounts to wood, concrete or metal studs.
- VESA compliant up to 600x400mm.
- Brand: Peerless
- Model Number: PRMA450
- Suitable TV Sizes: 37-70 inches
- Maximum Weight: 48 kg
- Wall Mount: Yes
- Tilt Capacity: Forward or back up to 15°
- Rotation Capability: 180º range of motion
|Accessory Type||TV Bracket|
|Dimensions||H 42.5 x W 61.9 x D 7.6 cm|
|Type||Full Motion Mount|
|Screen Size||37-70 inches|
|Distance from Wall||7.6 - 54.2 cm|
|Tilt Capacity||forwards up to 15° and backwards up to -15°|
|Roll Capacity||5° / -5° (leveling)|
|Swivel Capacity||90° / -90° (left/right)|
|Universal Mounting||600 x 400|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.