How do I qualify for Trade Membership?
Created especially for business owners and managers, Costco’s Trade Membership lets you purchase products for your business or for resale.
You need to provide one piece of business evidence which is valid or dated within the last 3 months:
- VAT Registration certificate
- Public Liability Insurance certificate
- Employers' Liability Insurance certificate
- Companies House certificate of incorporation
- Business Licence issued by the local council
- Taxi Driver licence
- An original copy of a current utility bill from the business address
- An original copy of a current business bank statement
- Business cheque book
- Business bank card
- Company accounts
- Accountant's letter
- Invoice for purchases made for the business
- Invoice for clients sent out by the business
PLUS 1 piece of photographic identification
This documentation must be presented in person to the membership desk at your nearest warehouse.