Price includes Compulsory Site Survey, Site Installation Report, Specialist Logistics, Display Mounting and Installation (4 Men) and 5 Year Annual maintenance Site Visit. (Depending on specific requirements).
This item is made to order and therefore may take up to 5 Months to deliver.
Step into the 3D World with the Panasonic TH-152UX1W 152" Plasma TV, where images take on new dimensions of depth and texture. With superior image quality, ultra-high speed technology and newly developed short-decay-time phosphors, your screen is filled with the ultimate in powerful, lifelike images.
This 152" Plasma displays FULL HD 3D images while also translating to a remarkably high level of performance when displaying 2D images. High-precision Motion Vector Prediction dramatically reduces the double image that adversely affects 3D image quality to provide crisp, beautiful imagery for your viewing pleasure.
- 152" Super Resolution 4K2K Panel: The first 4K2K self-illumination panel with ultrahigh-speed drive technologies provides 4x the amount of information of Full–HD 1080p to display remarkable 2160p images. Bright, highly detailed images are rendered in all their natural beauty, so you can experience the sweeping ambience of images filling the screen.
- Native Contrast of 5,000,000:1: Clearly distinguishes light areas from dark areas in the image. Even the tiniest stars in a night sky are strikingly rendered, in images with stunning detail. Textures are meticulously reproduced, right down to fine nuances in brightness and colour.
- High Performance 2D Imaging: The colour expression that is achieved by 8,192 equivalent steps of graduation, and the smoothness with which it renders intermediate colours, combine to create tonal nuances that have never before been possible.
- 1080p Moving Picture Resolution: Clearly shows detailed motion even in fast–action scenes, and lends greater beauty to the high–resolution images that are unique to full–HD displays.
- 3D 24p Smooth Film Enhances 3D Image Depth: The 3D 24p Smooth Film function is used to predict movements and create new frames between the original frames. This naturally reproduces smoother 2D images, and by creating new frames between the original frames for both left– and right– eye 3D images, it produces exceptional three–dimensional depth.
- Picture Profile: Easily save up to 16 preferred settings with Picture Profile.
- External Scaler Mode: Process images with external scaler mode. With this advanced function, you can process images exactly the way you want them. It lets you convert the image with an external scaler instead of using the display's built–in scaler.
- Blue-Only Mode: Allows the red and green signals to be cut, and displays only the blue signal as a monochrome image. This mode is used mainly for adjusting the colour density (chroma) and colour phase. By monitoring VTR noise, the signal level of each colour can be accurately set.
- Web Browser Control: Lets you operate displays by remote control and monitor their status through a LAN connection. You can also control the display from a web browser, making it even easier to use. The network function also uses the same protocol as Panasonic projectors, so other video devices can be combined to upgrade the system.
- Brand: Panasonic
- Model Number: TH-152UX1W
- LED / LCD / Plasma: 4K2K Plasma
- Screen Size: 152"
- Aspect Ratio: 17:9
- Effective Display Area (W x H): 3,416 x 1,801 mm
- Screen Resolution (H x V): 4096 x 2160p
- Pixel Pitch (H x V): 0.834 x 0.834 mm
- Native Contrast: 5,000,000:1
- Gradation: 8,192 steps (equivalent)
- Panel Life: Approx. 100,000 hours
- Full HD 3D: Yes
- Dual Link HD–SDI: Dual Link HD–SDI x 4 (Compatible with HDCP 1.1)
- DVI In: DVI–D x 4
- HDMI In: HDMI x 2 V1.4a (Compatible with Deep Colour)
- Component In: n/a
- Audio In (L/R): n/a
- PC In: Mini D–sub 15–pin x 1 (Female), Plug & Play (VESA DDC 2B)
- Audio Line Out (L/R): n/a
- Function Slot: SLOT 2.0: DVI–D 24–pin x 1 (Audio input is not available)
Delivery is via a 2 person carrier and includes delivery to a room/position of your choice, packaging removal and installation. You will be contacted within 2 business days from confirmation of your order to arrange a site survey. This item is made to order and therefore may take up to 5 months to deliver.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our freephone number 0800 0324 324.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Find out more about our Delivery, Cancellations and Assistance Policy