- Suitable for TVs up to 70”
- Adjustable internal shelf heights
- Discreet cable management
The ST160 enables you to discreetly store all your audio/video equipment right at the heart of your living space. It is a stylish and functional addition to any home finished in gloss black glass and wood.
- Hidden castors make it easier to move to your required position and reach connecting wires without scratching wooden floors.
- Supplied complete with an IR repeater system so you can use all your remotes (up to six devices) without having to open doors.
- Push to open door system with high-quality hinges.
- Multiple discreet cable management with rear access to your devices.
- ST160 Cabinets come ready assembled, for ease and consistent quality of construction.
Exceptional Quality and Finish:
The ST160 cabinets are designed and manufactured to ensure the highest attention to detail and quality.
This black version features gloss black finish to the wooden surfaces with black safety tempered glass on top of the cabinet and across the opening flap.
Contemporary Yet Practical:
We know your AV equipment needs to "breathe2 whilst in use, that's why the ST160 cabinets are open at the rear to ensure sufficient ventilation and airflow and easy access to all connecting wires. In order to ensure that your cabinet looks its best at all times, all glass surfaces come with a protective coating, which reduces stains and fingerprints.
- Maximum screen size: 70" screen (without overhang) - Larger screens will be accommodated within the maximum weight parameters below.
- Maximum Top Shel Load: 50kg
- Maximum Stand Load: 70kg
Note: Visual differences in finish and colour tone should be expected due to manufacturing process, photographic representation and room lighting conditions. Products viewed on a computer monitor may also vary in appearance.
|Dimensions||H 45 x W 160 x D 46 cm|