Please Note: A sound and level concrete base must be constructed prior to installation. Cushion colourways are for illustrative purposes only. Display accessories not included
- Oval shape
- European Redwood wood framed pavilion
- Cedar tiled roof
- Cladding on underside of roof
- 3 x Wall cladding infill
- 2 x Half cladded walls with top half solid fixed polycarbonate windows (on each side)
- 4 x Wooden dining bench seating
- 4 x Seat cushions for dining bench seating
- 9 x Deep filled back box cushions
- 1 x Wooden dining table with glass top - W 200 x D 160 cm
- 4 x Wooden sofa bench seating
- 9 x Deep filled back box cushions for sofa bench seating
- 1 x Wooden coffee table with glass top – W 154 x D 97 cm
- 2 x Wooden stools with cushions
- 1 x Wooden fridge cabinet with shelving (114 cm) (fridge not included)
- 5 x Canvas blinds with PVC windows and zips
- 10 x Exclusive black panel straps
- 10 x Elasticated toggle straps
- All interior contents are free-standing
- Cushion colourways: Taupe with ivory piping
- Blind colourways: Taupe
- Entrance Width: 150.5 cm
- Handrail Height: 98.5 cm
- Area: 24.36 m²
- Roof Measurements: W 630 x D 465 cm
- Base Required: W 586 x D 421 cm
Please Note: A secure base must be present before delivery. Delivery and installation occur on the same day. Installation taken approx. 8 - 10 hours. A power supply must be available during installation for hand held tools.
|Wood Type||European Redwood|
|Dimensions||H 330 x W 586 x D 421 cm|
|Assembly Time||2 people, approx. 2 days (installation included)|
|Interior Maximum Height||330 cm|
|Interior Minimum Height||200 cm|
|Entry Headroom Height||200 cm|
Once you have placed you order, you will receive a letter or an email as confirmation of your order. You will then be contacted by telephone within one working day to arrange delivery.
Delivery is via Crown Pavilions. This will be within 28 working days from point of contact. It is important that there is sufficient space and access to enable your order to be delivered. It is suggested that if a ‘bin lorry’ can get to the access point then so can the delivery vehicle.
Assembly of the pavilion can take place up to twenty eight working days following delivery. The assembly team will contact you via telephone to agree an exact installation date. Please note that building assemblies are not started on the day of delivery. It will be your responsibility to securely store the component parts until installation takes place.
Prior to Assembly
Prior to assembly please ensure that the following has been completed prior to the arrival of the assembly team:
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.