This elegant Grosfillex Utility shed is designed to grace your outdoor space for many years. The unique design allows for a virtually maintenance free outdoor shed, requiring only the occasional wash down with warm water and a soft brush. The shed is easily installed on a prepared concrete, slab or timber deck base. The fixings supplied ensure the shed will withstand all the elements. All the panels are extruded in the highest quality UV resistant resin so they will not fade or crack in the sunlight.
This Grosfillex Utility shed offers 10.6 square metres of internal space, and has the added features of a side window for additional light and lockable front doors.
- Material: PVC + metal window frames
- Inside surface area: 10.6m2
- Outside surface area required: 11.2m2
- Assembly time: 2 people, approx. 2 days
- Floor Included: No
- Weight: 267kg
- Dimensions: H 2.5 x W 3.15 x D 3.55 m
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Size||10 x 11 ft|
|Assembly Time||Approx. 2 days|