Premium Automatic timepieces are more than just a means of telling the time, they are engineered masterpieces which should be treasured and stored correctly for future generations to also enjoy. During the product design and development stages, Swiss Movement Engineers were consulted to ensure these watch rotators were developed to suit the exacting requirements of a premium automatic watch.
Programmed technology ensures that the Dulwich Designs Watch Rotators replicate human behavioural patterns, therefore enabling the watch to keep time whilst not being worn.
Available in black or brown leather.
- Genuine leather
- User friendly operation
- 600 turns per day
- Rotation options; clockwise, anti-clockwise and bi-directional
- Pre-programmed sleep phase with pause rotation (this enables the mainspring to release stored energy)
- Mains or battery operated (D size batteries)
- Additional storage for watches in lid section
- NSS Movement; noise supression system for the rotator movement that ensures a smooth and quiet experience
- Fully adjustable and secure watch pad; designed to fit even the largest and heaviest watche
- Model: Heritage double rotator
- Material: Glass front, premium Spanish bonded leather case
- Movement: NSS
- Clasp: Metal popper closure
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 31 x 18cm
* PLEASE NOTE: watch not included
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.