The Cobra CCDC4500 Dual HD Front and Rear Facing Dash Cam includes a 1296P super HD front camera allowing you to record the road ahead with excellent quality image and night time performance. The secondary camera can be setup to record inside your vehicle by mounting it on the front windshield to record in-car activity or it can placed on the rear window to record behind you. It also includes a 2" LCD screen, ultra-wide viewing angles (160° in the front and 130° in the rear) and embedded G-Sensor to automatically save and protect clips if an impact is detected. This dash cam connects to the Cobra iRadar app to warn you of upcoming red light cameras, speed cameras, and police enforcement locations.
The dash cam is fitted with loop recording so it continuously records the road ahead as you drive while the G-Sensor detects impacts and automatically protects surrounding footage. Parking mode records when motion is detected. Distracted driving is on the rise and this dash cam has lane departure and forward collision warnings which let you know if you are drifting out of your lane or quickly approaching an object in front of you.
- 1296P Full HD: Record the road ahead in 1296P full HD featuring excellent image quality, night time performance and advanced dynamic range (please note if both cameras are in use the max resolution for the front camera is 1080P)
- 2" (5.1cm) LCD Screen: Large LCD Display with video playback directly on the device as well as on your TV or computer
- 160° Viewing Angle: Ultra wide-angle view gives you a full view of the road and your peripherals while at the same time minimising edge distortion (160° infront and 130° in back)
- Continuous Loop Recording: Footage is stored in 3, 5, or 10 minute clips. When the memory card fills up, the camera automatically deletes the oldest segment to make room for new ones
- Emergency Recording: Automatic or Manual - If you don’t want a clip to be overwritten, simply click the Emergency Recording button and the clip will be protected. Clips are automatically protected if an impact is detected
- G-Sensor: 3-axis accelerometer senses sudden accelerations, stops and collisions and automatically protects footage surrounding the incident
- Parking Mode: While in parking mode, the drive HD camera will only record video when motion is detected. This feature is helpful for vehicles that have an always on accessory port or units that are hardwired to power
- Easy to Use: Simple and intuitive operation. Automatic recording and shutdown lets you set it and forget it
- Dimensions: H 5.6 x W 6.4 x D 3.2 cm
- Packaged Weight: 0.44 kg
- Dash cam
- Micro SD card
- Adhesive windshield mount
- 12V vehicle power adapter
- 10ft Micro USB cable (for power only)
- 1.5ft Micro USB cable (for connection to a computer)
- CAM2 2nd camera
- 13ft Extender cable for CAM2
- Y-Splitter cable
|Dimensions||H 5.6 x W 6.4 x D 3.2 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.