Air Maui is Hawaii’s premier helicopter company when it comes to fun, adventure and customer satisfaction. You’ll ride in safety and comfort aboard an air conditioned, six-passenger Astar helicopter, enjoying 180 degree views. Throughout the flight, your pilot’s lively narration will transport you into the history, culture and ecology of the islands unfolding beneath you, with stereo music choreographing your journey.
When you purchase your Air Maui Helicopter Tour, an e-ticket will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-ticket as your proof of purchase until you exchange it for the Air Maui Helicopter Tour.
Choose from one of the following tours (when you call for reservations):
- West Maui and Molokai Flight (45 minute Special flight): The West Maui mountain's knife-edged ridges give Maui the nickname “The Valley Isle.” Cross over the Pailolo Channel to see the magnificent sea cliffs (highest in the world), valleys and waterfalls on Molokai’s isolated north shore, which is inaccessible by land, unreachable and unseen, except by helicopter.
Hana and Haleakala Flight (45 minute flight): See the most popular sights of Maui including the Haleakala Crater and the tropical Hana rainforests with its remote valleys and spectacular waterfalls as well as the fantastic east Maui shoreline.
How to Redeem:
- Make a reservation at least one day in advance of the desired tour date
- Reservations call +001 877 238 4942
- When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged for an Air Maui helicopter tour
- You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Air Maui Terms & Conditions:
- Price is per person
- Not responsible for lost or stolen e-tickets
- The use of this e-ticket may not be combined with any other discount or promotion
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all passengers and bags at check-in
- For each passenger weighing 109 kg or more an additional ticket must be purchased
- 473 kg is the total weight limit for any six passengers on a single flight
- Cancellations: No refund of purchases will be granted within 48 hours of flight
- Flight times, routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions and/or passenger weight reporting discrepancies
- A maximum of 12 seats can be accommodated for any particular scheduled departure time
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to all flight times is required
- This e-ticket may not be redeemed for cash
- We follow the same guidelines as the airlines. Any passenger over 24 months old must purchase a ticket. An infant under 24 moths is considered a lap child and may fly for free on the lap of one adult who has purchased a ticket
- Gratuity is not included in ticket price
Air Maui Helicopter
1 Kahului Airport Road, Hangar 110
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
+001 877 238 4942
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.