My Account & Orders
Our costco.co.uk website is available to you whether or not you are a member of our Costco Warehouse club – but you need to register first to shop, which only takes a few seconds.
Maintaining an active Costco warehouse membership does not automatically register you on costco.co.uk. You will need to complete a New Registration if you have not previously registered on costco.co.uk.
Your membership number is not linked to your costco.co.uk account until you add it at the time of registration, or by updating your information in the My Account section.
- Add multiple delivery and payment addresses
- Change your security password
- Check the status of recently placed orders
- View your order history (fig.1)
- Update your marketing preferences
- If you've forgotten your password, select Sign In / Register.
- Select "Forgot Password?" Then, enter your email address and click "Send Password Reset Link."
Just note that this will deactivate your current password, and a link to reset your password will be emailed to you. Keep in mind that it will expire in 12 hours and can only be used once. So, be sure to check your spam and trash folders if you don't see it right away! That said, if the link expires, you can always go ahead and submit a new request.
We have put into place technical, contractual, administrative and physical security measures in an effort to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. Personal information we collect is stored electronically and may be combined with other information.
We also use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input during online transactions. SSL Certificate details can be found by clicking the padlock icon next to the URL. We may request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Information to you in conjunction with our security procedures.
An order takes approximately 1 to 2 hours to appear in "order status" after the order is completed. Either log onto the ‘My Account’ section of the website to track the status of your order, or click on the link provided or call the delivery company telephone number provided in your order confirmation email.
- You can click 'Cancel Order' on your Order Confirmation page within 1 hour of placing your order.
- After 1 hour of placing your order you still wish to cancel, please email us at email@example.com and we will attempt to cancel your order.
However, if you have received email confirmation that your order has already been shipped or delivered, then you will have to follow our returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products. Please let us know and we will attempt to cancel your order.
All major debit and credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro are accepted on costco.co.uk. Our Warehouses only accept American Express and all major debit cards.