The fuel-saving tyre for long life and confident wet or dry handling
- Improved fuel efficiency and mileage
- Advances in tyre components and construction reduce overall tyre weight by 5%* for improved rolling resistance, while optimised pressure distribution promotes even tyre wear.
- Shorter braking distances on wet and dry roads
- A new tread design features dual wide grooves, extra large sipes and multiple biting edges to cut through surface water for improved braking in the wet.
- Better resistance to aquaplaning
- A rounder cavity shape stops the accumulation of water in front of the tyre tohelp prevent aquaplaning.
- Environmentally friendly
- A stiffer tread design reduces rolling resistance, resulting in lower CO2 emissions, while regular wear means longer tyre life and less waste generated.
Compare up to 4 Products