- Improved handling
- Goodyear’s 3D BIS Technology® improves handling in unpredictable winter weather – from wet and dry roads, to ice, snow and slush. The optimized tyre shape puts more rubber in contact with the road, increasing control in slippery conditions. The UltraGrip 8 maintains handling performance even as the tire wears, thanks to a next generation V-tread design.
- Shorter braking distances on snow
- Benefit from shorter braking distances when it matters most, thanks to Goodyear’s 3D-BIS Technology®. This interlocking block system helps deliver braking distances on snow that are one meter shorter than the average performance of competitors’ winter tyres.
- High aquaplaning resistance
- The UltraGrip 8 reduces the risk of aquaplaning on slushy or wet roads. A double V-groove – one groove for evacuating water and one for gripping snow – ensures good control in wet and thawing conditions.
- Extra grip on winter roads
- Enjoy confident grip in all cold-weather conditions. The winter tread compound maintains high grip levels at temperatures below 7 °C. The compound is long-wearing to give you extra mileage from your winter tyres.
Compare up to 4 Products