Meet your new best friend in the garage and at the track. The QuickJack is an amazing portable automated car lift and the ultimate garage tool for DIY’ers and home mechanics. It easily rolls out of storage in seconds and can be set up in minutes.
The simple push-button pendant control gets cars and light trucks in the air in seconds with help from the hydraulic flow divider for a precise, equal lift. The sturdy steel lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises, and the open-centre design provides full under car access.
Surprisingly light and easily stored, you can use this for car maintenance, detailing and more. It's suitable for most UK cars, including saloons, convertibles, hatchbacks and SUV's.
Automatic Safety Locks
Features dual-position automatic safety locks. As the frames rise, these locks glide securely into place and can be disengaged with a simple flip of the lock bar meaning your car lift is ready for a smooth descent.
The QuickJack is compact, lightweight and easy to store in tight spaces and is able to service vehicles with narrow wheelbases.
Improved Lift Point Access
By extending each rubber block tray an inch toward the centre of the frame, the minimum lift point reach is now 5cm (2") less than standard jacks which accommodates smaller vehicles such as low-profile sportscars with ease.
By holding the pendant control in one hand, your other hand is totally free.
- Automated car lift system
- Suitable for most types of UK cars (up to 2,268kg / 5,000lbs)
- Easy and comfortable one handed pendant control gets your car in the air in seconds
- Hydraulic flow divider for precise, equal lifting
- Automatic safety locks for added safety and security
- Improved lift point access
- Dual locking positions: mid-rise and full-rise
- Strong, 14-gauge welded steel frames
- Built-in urethane wheels for easy transport
- Quick connect / disconnect hoses
- Low-profile design fits under the lowest cars
- Durable powder coat finish
- Weight Capacity: 2268kg
- Lowered Height: 7.6 cm
- Max. Lifting Height: 53.3 cm
- Lifting Point Spread: 74.9 - 152.4 cm
- Frame Width: 27.8 cm
- Frame Length: 177.8 cm
- Frame Weight: 35kg
- Power Unit Weight: 16kg
- Power Unit Dimensions: L 45.7 x W 15.2 cm
- Power Unit Voltage: 12V DC
- Shipping Weight: 96kg
- Noise: < 45dBA
- 2 x Jack Frames
- 2 x Long Quick Connect Hydraulic Hoses (381 cm / 150")
- 2 x Short Quick Connect Hydraulic Hoses (70.5 cm / 27.8")
- 2 x Positioning Handles
- 4 x Short Rubber Lifting Blocks
- 4 x Tall Rubber Lifting Blocks
- 12V DC Hydraulic Power Unit with Pendant Control
Power Unit: 16kg
|Dimensions||W 27.8 x L 177.8 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.