- Pack of 2 x 1 Litres (2 Litres)
- Castrol GTX 5W-30 C3 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an API SP, ACEA C3 5W-30 Lubricant.
Castrol GTX has been helping to extend engine life for over 50 years. It has evolved to meet the needs of consumers and vehicle manufacturers since 1968 and continues to innovate and remain a trusted brand today.
Severe driving conditions such as heavy traffic, poor fuel quality, harsh driving conditions and exceeding oil change intervals can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar like substance called sludge.
Sludge can block your engine’s vital oilways like cholesterol and if untreated, can rob an engine of its power and ultimately its life.
Castrol GTX Double Action formula cleans away old sludge and protects against new sludge formation better than tough industry standards.
- Provides superior protection against engine sludge (1)
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Premium quality base oils and anti wear additives to help extend the life of your engine. Helps minimize oil consumption
(1) Vs API SP Limits/ACEA C3 Industry Standards
Specifications/ Industry Standards
- ACEA C3
- MB-Approval 229.31 / 229.51
- Porsche C30
- VW 504 00 / 507 00
Castrol GTX 5W-30 C3 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an API SP, ACEA C3 5W-30 Lubricant.
Castrol GTX 5W-30 C3 is approved for use in vehicles from leading manufacturers please refer to the specifications section and your owners handbook.
- Fully Synthetic
Car Engine Oil