- Charging output: 12/24V
- Input-single phase: 230V-16A
- Charging current effective: 110A (RMS)
- Charging current (average): 70A (EN60335)
- Cranking current effective: 800A (RMS)
- Cranking current (average): 620A (EN60335)
The Draper Starter Charger is fitted with a large easy to read ammeter, fast charge facility, terminal overload protection, battery timer and a polarity protection device.
Heavy-duty starters are suitable for starting petrol engines up to 6 litres and diesel up to 4 litres. The starter/charger is attached with protective crocodile clips and trolley wheels for easy movement.
Intended for use in garages, workshops and body shops.
- Battery/starter charger fitted with a large easy to read ammeter, fast charge facility
- fast charge facility
- terminal overload protection
- battery timer and a polarity protection device
- A charger/starter engineered for use in garages, workshops and bodyshops
- Suitable for use with lead-acid, maintenance-free, lead AGM and gel battery types.
- Please refer to instruction manual above for further information and compatability.
- Charging Output: 12/24V
- Input-Single Phase: 230V-16A
- Charging Current Effective: 110A (RMS)
- Charging Current (average): 70A (EN60335)
- Cranking Current Effective: 800A (RMS)
- Cranking Current (average): 620A (EN60335)
- Dimensions: 645 x 360 x 347mm
- Weight: 27.7kg
|Dimensions||L 65 x W 36 x D 35 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.