- Charging output 12/24V
- Input-single phase 230V-16A
- Charging current effective 85A (RMS)
- Charging current (average) 50A (EN60335)
- Cranking current effective 500A (RMS)
- Cranking current (average) 430A (EN60335)
The Draper battery/starter charger is fitted with a large easy to read ammeter, fast charge facility, terminal overload protection, battery timer and a polarity protection device.
The heavy-duty starter is suitable for starting petrol engines up to 3 litres and diesel up to 2.2 litres.
The starter/charger is attached with protective crocodile clips and trolley wheels for easy movement.
- Battery/starter charger fitted with a large easy to read ammeter, fast charge facility
- Fast charge facility
- Terminal overload protection
- Battery timer and a polarity protection device
- Charger/starter engineered for use in garages, workshops and bodyshops
- Suitable for use with lead-acid, maintenance-free, lead AGM and gel battery types.
- Please refer to instruction manual above for further information and compatability.
- Charging Output: 12/24V
- Input-Single Phase: 230V-16A
- Charging Current Effective: 85A (RMS)
- Charging Current (average): 50A (EN60335)
- Cranking Current Effective: 500A (RMS)
- Cranking Current (average): 430A (EN60335)
- Dimensions: 645 x 360 x 347mm
|Dimensions||L 65 x W 36 x D 35 cm|