- - Pack of 4 x 4 Litres (16 Litres)
- - Castrol GTX 5W-30 C4 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA C4 5W-30 lubricant.
Castrol GTX car oil is one of the world’s most trusted car engine oils. It's more than just oil, its liquid engineering that protects against the problems your engine faces every day. Severe driving conditions can cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. Sludge can block your engine’s vital oil ways like cholesterol – and if untreated it can rob an engine of power and ultimately, its life.
Castrol GTX Double Action formula cleans away old sludge, and protects against new sludge formation better than industry standards
Help extend the life of your engine with Castrol GTX.
- Provides superior protection against engine sludge (vs ACEA C4 Limits)
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives to help extend the life of your engine.
- Helps minimise oil consumption
- Castrol GTX 5W-30 C4 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA C4 5W-30 lubricant.
- Castrol GTX 5W-30 C4 is approved for use in vehicles that require a Renault RN 0720 approved 5W-30 lubricant. Castrol GTX 5W-30 C4 is approved for use in vehicles that require a MB-Approval 226.51 approved 5W-30 lubricant
- For further information please see above product specifications