- LEGO Mindstorms Robot Inventor
- Model 51515
- Build, Code and Play
- 949 Pieces
This new LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor comes with a dedicated and free coding app for kids that includes digital building and coding instructions, plus 50+ activities to create custom digital remote controls. The instructions for each of the five models are only available digitally via the application and not on paper in the box, however the application coding has been adapted to all levels. It includes an interface based visual coding for beginners with Scratch-based drag and drop system, Python based textual coding for the more advanced users, and direct writing of lines of code for the most advanced coders.
An easy-to-install rechargeable lithium-ion battery is included with this cool toy. A smart device is required but not included. Note that the new LEGO Power Functions 2.0 hardware is not compatible with the EV3.
Enter the amazing physical and digital world of programmable, remote-control robots and intelligent creations. With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515) building set, young robot fans can build five unique, personality-packed motorised robots and vehicles. Bring the creations to life, one at a time, using the free LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor App, and complete fun activities and challenging missions. With almost 1,000 pieces, kids will love to come up with their own tech toy creations and share them with other robot fans on LEGO Life.
With all the Powered UP components - from new intelligent Hub with its 5x5 LED screen, 6-axis gyro and speaker, to powerful motors and accurate sensors - the latest evolution of LEGO MINDSTORMS coding robots for kids is the perfect way to help youngsters express and develop their creativity, while gaining essential 21st century STEM skills.
- Build, code and play in a physical and digital fusion of amazing remote-control robots and intelligent creations.
- Features five different models with their own capabilities and personalities, which can be programmed via the MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor app
- Kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control robots that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around & more!
- Blast can scan its environment and fire darts if it senses danger, while Charlie can give out high fives, dance, play the drums, and smile
- Tricky is the master of sports, the four-legged Gelo can walk and avoid obstacles, and M.V.P. can be rebuilt into a buggy, crane or truck!
- Features a rechargeable Intelligent Hub (seen in SPIKE Prime), 5x5 LED screen with smiley faces and speaker for expressing robot messages
- Also features 4 medium-angular motors, distance and colour sensors, Bluetooth, gyroscope and accelerometer with constant accuracy readings
- Kids can take on 50+ activities using 1 of 3 app coding systems, with break-out interface to build new robotic toys and share them online
|Minimum Age Recommendation||10+ Years|
|Number Of Pieces||949|
|Battery Operated||Yes, (Battery Pack included)|
|Dimensions||H 38 x W 71 x D 48 cm (boxed)|