For a contemporary design, durability, craftsmanship and precision, the Metro is a great choice for commercial or home use. Featuring brushed aluminium accents to enhance the modern look, the Metro base is crafted using solid hardwood and the aprons and legs are crafted from High Pressure Laminate (HPL) over veneered plywood, complete with black finish. The Metro offers Brunswick certified premium slate which is diamond-honed and levelled to precision, ensuring a long lasting play life.
Slate is 1" (2.5 cm) thick and a high quality natural material that provides a true, flat surface allowing for better cue ball control for straight shots. Slate will not warp over time and will not be susceptible to changes in temperature.
The High Performance™ nut plate construction which is used to attach the cushioned rails to the slate, allows the ability to apply 70% more torque to each connection compared to the typical T-nut construction. This provides a seamless transition between the rail and slate for enhanced performance and playability. The SuperSpeed® rubber cushions incorporate a thin layer of cotton canvas vulcanised into the top and back surfaces of the cushion, providing greater ball control and greater accuracy in rebounding. The rail sights are studded with black and silver round pearlised accents and the Brunswick Green cloth provides a vibrant game play surface.
- Brunswick certified premium slate
- SuperSpeed® rubber cushions
- Black and silver round pearlised rail sights
- High Performance™ nut plate construction
- Hardwood and High Pressure Laminate (HPL) construction
- Drop pockets
- Indoor use only
- Superior quality woollen cloth
- Stain resistant
- Does not pill
- 100% Merino wool with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protection safeguards cloth and table from spillages
- Lasts up to 60% longer than competitive woollen cloth
- Vacuum decating process allows cloth to be thicker while providing both optimum durability and speed
- Built to withstand the rigorous use of both beginning and advanced players
- A set of centennial pocket billiards balls, crafted from premium grade phenolic resin
- 4 x 58" (147.3 cm) centennial 2-piece cues
- 2-piece short cue
- 2-piece bridge stick
- Brass bridge head
- Big Break 8 ball rack
- 9 ball rack
- Table brush
- 12 pieces of chalk
- Official Billiard Congress of America (BCA) rule book
- Brunswick's exclusive international 'Getting Started' DVD featuring Billiards Hall of Fame member Ewa Mataya Laurence
|Accessories Included||Centennial Play Package|
|Number of players||2|
|Dimensions||H 76.8 x W 155.2 x L 259.2 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.