For a traditional design, durability, craftsmanship and precision, there are no compromises with the Bayfield Billiards table. The table features a superior engineered frame crafted from solid veneered maple hardwood, while the aprons and tapered legs are crafted from veneered medium-density fibreboard (MDF) with a hardwood moulding, complete with leather shield pockets and a chestnut and black matte finish. The Bayfield offers Brunswick certified premium slate which is diamond-honed and levelled to precision, ensuring a long lasting play life.
Slate is 1" (2.5 cm) thick and a high quality natural material that provides a true, flat surface allowing for better cue ball control for straight shots. Slate will not warp over time and will not be susceptible to changes in temperature.
The High Performance™ nut plate construction which is used to attach the cushioned rails to the slate, allows the ability to apply 70% more torque to each connection compared to the typical T-nut construction. This provides a seamless transition between the rail and slate for enhanced performance and playability. The SuperSpeed® rubber cushions incorporate a thin layer of cotton canvas vulcanised into the top and back surfaces of the cushion, providing greater ball control and greater accuracy in rebounding. The rail sights are studded with white diamond shaped pearlised accents and the Brunswick Green cloth provides a vibrant game play surface.
- Brunswick certified premium slate
- SuperSpeed® rubber cushions
- Maple wood crafted rail with white diamond shaped pearlised rail sights
- High Performance™ nut plate construction
- Hardwood and veneered medium-density fibreboard (MDF) construction
- Leather shield drop pockets
- Indoor use only
- Superior quality woollen cloth
- Stain resistant
- Does not pill
- 100% Merino wool with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protection safeguards cloth and table from spillages
- Lasts up to 60% longer than competitive woollen cloth
- Vacuum decating process allows cloth to be thicker while providing both optimum durability and speed
- Built to withstand the rigorous use of both beginning and advanced players
- A set of centennial pocket billiards balls, crafted from premium grade phenolic resin
- 4 x 58" (147.3 cm) centennial 2-piece cues
- 2-piece short cue
- 2-piece bridge stick
- Brass bridge head
- Big Break 8 ball rack
- 9 ball rack
- Table brush
- 12 pieces of chalk
- Official Billiard Congress of America (BCA) rule book
- Brunswick's exclusive international 'Getting Started' DVD featuring Billiards Hall of Fame member Ewa Mataya Laurence
|Accessories Included||Centennial Play Package|
|Number of players||2|
|Dimensions||H 81.3 x W 138.4 x L 250.2 cm|
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.