For a traditional design, durability, craftsmanship and precision, there are no compromises with the Bayfield Billiards table. The table features a superior engineered frame crafted from solid veneered maple hardwood, while the aprons and tapered legs are crafted from veneered medium-density fibreboard (MDF) with a hardwood moulding, complete with leather shield pockets and a chestnut and black matte finish. The Bayfield offers Brunswick certified premium slate which is diamond-honed and levelled to precision, ensuring a long lasting play life.
Slate is 1" (2.5 cm) thick and a high quality natural material that provides a true, flat surface allowing for better cue ball control for straight shots. Slate will not warp over time and will not be susceptible to changes in temperature.
The High Performance™ nut plate construction which is used to attach the cushioned rails to the slate, allows the ability to apply 70% more torque to each connection compared to the typical T-nut construction. This provides a seamless transition between the rail and slate for enhanced performance and playability. The rail sights are studded with white diamond shaped pearlised accents and the Brunswick Green cloth provides a vibrant game play surface.
- Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
- High PerformanceTM Nut Plate Construction
- Brunswick Cushion Rubber
- Diamond-Shaped White Pearlized Rail Sights
- Aprons: Veneered MDF with Solid Hardwood Molding
- Legs: MDF with Veneer
- Rails: Solid Hardwood
- Base Frame: MDF with Veneer
Contender Play Pack:
- 4 x 58" (121.9cm) Contender® two-piece cues
- 2 piece bridge stick
- 1 x plastic bridge head
- 1 x set of Aramith “standard” phenolic resin balls
- 1 x box of Brunswick chalk
- 1 x 8-ball wood rack
- 1 x plastic table brush
Brunswick Traditional Cloth
- Traditional Series Woollen Cloth is a 75/25 blend of the finest wool and nylon to produce a surface that plays faster and lasts longer
- Traditional Series Woollen Cloth (0.6kg) provides a playing surface free of knots, assuring accurate ball roll and playability
- The Brunswick exclusive active sheering process provides the smoothest playing surface possible
- A 2500 lb.(1133.9kg) cylinder steams and presses the cloth to give it a harder finish insuring little or no pilling and faster play
- All of the wool is bleached before dying to provide a cleaner and more vibrant coloured product
|Accessories Included||Centennial Play Package|
|Number of players||2|
|Dimensions||H 81.3 x W 138.4 x L 250.2 cm|
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.