- 4" IPS Touch Screen Display
- Set Your Morning/Good Night Routine
- Works with Over 50,000 Smart Home Devices
- Play Music Anywhere with Multi-Room
- Fabric Soft Touch Cover to Compliment Any Room
- Bluetooth 4.2
From the time you wake up to the time you bed down, the Lenovo Smart Clock 2 will keep you organized. Set reminders and ask Google for information. Check the time and look at photos on its gorgeous, customizable 4" colour touchscreen display. Control other smart devices in your home and listen to music or podcasts on its front-firing 3W speakers. Keep your nightstand clutter-free while charging up to two other devices.
A daily assistant on your nightstand
Let your Lenovo Smart Clock 2 organize your day with reminders and alarms. Ask questions, check on traffic and weather, listen to news briefings, and more—all from the comfort of your bedroom. Just ask Google. Control up to 50,000 compatible devices with your voice or touch. And because you can toggle the mute button and the clock doesn’t have a camera, your privacy is assured.
Louder, crisper sounds
With improved front-firing speakers, the Smart Clock 2 delivers better, room-filling audio compared to its predecessor. The speakers are expertly tuned for clearer vocals. And you can broadcast to other speakers or smart devices across your home.
Easily see what you need
With its 4" colour touchscreen, the Smart Clock 2 showcases the time, weather, and your family photos with a choice of customizable clock faces. With its soft-touch fabric cover in three great colours, it blends perfectly with any décor.
Kickstart your day, unwind in the evening
Start your day better and keep on top of your tasks and schedule. Ask Google to check your next meeting time or play some music while you prepare for the day. Do more with a single command with the “good night” routine: turn off the lights, lock the doors, and play some relaxing white noise or music for a guided meditation before you go to sleep.
What's In The Box
- Lenovo Smart Clock
- AC Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
How to Set it Up
- Take your Lenovo Smart Clock out of the box and plug in the power adapter.
- Download the “Google Home” app on your phone/tablet and sign into your Google account.
- The app will show you that a new Lenovo Smart Clock is nearby. Click on the device and follow the instructions inside the application until the setup is completed.
|Dimensions||H 9.33 x W 11.35 x D 7.13 cm|
|Wattage||1 x 1.5" 3W Speaker|
|Processor Speed||MediaTek MT8167S (1.5 GHz)|
|Wireless||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|