Audio-Technica Unidirectional Dynamic Microphone for Streaming and Podcasts, ATR2100X-USB
- Handheld dynamic microphone
- Digital and Analog Output
- Headphone Jack with Volume Dial
- Low-mass Diaphram with Cardioid Polar pattern
ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6') USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8') XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
Versatile and Handheld Microphone
This handheld dynamic microphone with smooth, extended frequency range is perfect for streaming, podcasting, conferencing, and other computer audio applications.
USB and XLR Microphone Outputs
Microphone features USB-C connectivity. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included.
XLR analog output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
3.5 mm headphone input allows for monitoring directly from the microphone.
Easily adjust headphone volume while monitoring.
Great for Podcasting and Live Recording
With its headphone jack and level control, the mic lets you listen to the sound that’s being captured, without delay or manipulation.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Dial on the bottom of the microphone allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
What's in the Box
- Audio-Technica Unidirectional Dynamic Microphone
- Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- Tripod Desk Stand
- 2m USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 2m USB-C to USB-A Cable
- 3m XLRF to XLRM Cable
Model Number: ATR2100x-USB