This economical seven-piece Telescope accessory kit enhances the performance of your Celestron PowerSeeker, or most any other Telescope. This kit includes two full-size 1.25" (3.2cm) eyepieces, one medium power and one high power eyepiece which gives you a new perspective on celestrial objects. Three eyepiece filters include one moon filter which helps to block out some moonlight so you can see more lunar detail, and two colour filters (red and blue) which highlight features on Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. There is a microfibre cleaning cloth included and everything is kept safe in a hard plastic carry case with foam-lined interior.
- Kellner eyepieces (1.5cm and 0.9cm) can be used in any Telescope with a 1.25" (3.2cm) focuser.
- Fully coated eyepieces to improve light transmission and protect the optics.
- 1.5cm eyepiece offers medium magnification view and 0.9cm eyepiece offers high magnification which is great for the Moon and planets.
- Versatile filters bring out certain details on a planet's surface or its cloud structure.
- Colour Filter: #80A medium-blue filter enhances the contrast of the cloud belts on Jupiter and the polar ice caps on Saturn.
- Colour Filter: #25 deep red filter defines the polar ice caps on Mars and is best to use on bright objects with larger aperture Telescopes.
- Moon Filter: Helps to block out some light that the moon sends to your eyepiece so that details can be seen better. It also helps to see which phase Venus is in.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.