The Celestron Labs CM1000C Compound Microscope offers today's latest advances including lower LED lighting that provides bright, natural colours, yet stays cool to the touch. Includes two eyepieces (10x and 25x) and 3 objective lenses (4x, 10x and 40x) allowing for magnifications of 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features coaxial, coarse and fine focus providing fine-detailed viewing. There are 10 prepared slides included which guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The simple condenser with rotating disc aperture adjusts the lower illumination for enhanced viewing. All these features make the CM1000C an excellent tool for labs, schools, field use and more.
- Lower LED adjustable lighting
- Includes 2 eyepieces (WF 10x and WF 25x)
- Complete with 10 prepared slides, 3 AA Batteries and Universal AC Adapter.
- Head: 360° rotatable monocular with 45° incline
- Magnification Range: 40x to 1000x
- Focuser: Coaxial, coarse/fine focus knob
- Objectives: 4x / 10x / 40x on triple click rotating objective turret
- Condenser: NA 0.65
- Diaphragm: Disc disphragm with 6 aperture sizes
- Stage: Plain stage with metal clips, 3.5" x 3.5"
|Magnification||10x / 25x|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.