The Celestron Labs CM1000C Compound Microscope offers today's latest advances including lower LED lighting that provides bright, natural colours, yet stays cool to the touch. Includes two eyepieces (10x and 25x) and 3 objective lenses (4x, 10x and 40x) allowing for magnifications of 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features coaxial, coarse and fine focus providing fine-detailed viewing. There are 10 prepared slides included which guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The simple condenser with rotating disc aperture adjusts the lower illumination for enhanced viewing. All these features make the CM1000C an excellent tool for labs, schools, field use and more.
- Lower LED adjustable lighting
- Includes 2 eyepieces (WF 10x and WF 25x)
- Complete with 10 prepared slides, 3 AA Batteries and Universal AC Adapter.
- Head: 360° rotatable monocular with 45° incline
- Magnification Range: 40x to 1000x
- Focuser: Coaxial, coarse/fine focus knob
- Objectives: 4x / 10x / 40x on triple click rotating objective turret
- Condenser: NA 0.65
- Diaphragm: Disc disphragm with 6 aperture sizes
- Stage: Plain stage with metal clips, 3.5" x 3.5"
|Magnification||10x / 25x|