With Samsonite’s StackIT Collection now you can get a grip and roll like never before!
The patent pending “Piggyback” feature allows you to place the smaller cabin spinner on top of the larger checked spinner. Held in place with a specially designed handle system, this design gives you a greater ease of movement and makes the experience of travel all the more enjoyable.
The StackIT range is shaped by years of luggage building knowledge that goes into its construction, making each size and style the "Complete 2 Piece Collection" for all your travel needs.
- Set features: 50.8cm cabin spinner and a checked 63.5cm spinner. The smaller cabin spinner can be stacked on the larger checked spinner and held in place by a specially designed handle system.
- Material and Constructions: 400D x 360D Nylon that features oil-resistant coating. Each case has a built-in expansion gusset to add extra packing capacity for when it might be needed. Fibreglass rod framing system ensures maximum strength with minimal weight.
- Wheels: Four multi-directional double spinner wheels that allow for eight secure points of contact with the ground and 360 degrees upright turning and rolling capability.
- Handle System: Made of ultra-light weight aluminium with rubberized hand grips. Top and side carry handles are fully integrated with the case for added strength.
- Closure: Oversized zipper pulls allow for easy opening and closing of a fully-packed case.
- Interior: Cases feature two interior organisation pockets to keep travellers organised on the go. Mid-depth cross straps reduce wrinkling, keeping your clothing neatly pressed.
*Please check with your airline for baggage restrictions and requirements.
Cabin Spinner Dimensions:
- Packing Capacity: H 50.8 x W 35.6 x D 20.3 cm
- Overall Dimensions: H 59.7cm x W 39.4 x D 25.4 cm
- Linear Inches: 121.9cm
- Weight: 3.08kg
- Packing Capacity: H 64.8 x W 50.8 x D 27.9 cm
- Overall Dimensions: H 72.4 x W 52.1 x D 34.3 cm
- Linear Inches: 158.8cm
- Weight: 4.58kg
New orders placed over the Holiday period will be delivered as soon as possible unless expressly stated on the product's green/black sticker.
There will be will be certain delivery exceptions to orders placed on the 21st and 28th December. For a list of restricted postcodes please click here.
The standard lead time (shown below) will be effective from 3rd January 2018.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.