If you want to make a bold statement on the course, but only have limited space to practice at home, then the Ross putting green is the perfect choice for you. Named after the famous golf course architect Donald Ross, this green measures 2 ft (0.6 m) wide by 8 ft (2.4 m) long and includes two break stations, one on each side, for up to 50 different break combinations. The green can also be easily elevated on one end to practice those uphill putts that can make or break your game. The Ross comes with one cup, one side step and the world's only patented PushNPutt® interactive flagstick - just push down on the flagstick to remove golf balls from putting hole. The Ross also features one headboard that can also serve as a ball stop and a matching putter rack that holds up to 4 putters, 4 balls and 2 drinks (putters and balls not included). The Ross offers a walnut finish and delivers the most realistic putting experience in a green that's designed to fit any space and style.
- Hardwood and veneer construction with walnut finish
- Two break stations, one on each side, for up to 50 different break combinations
- Easily elevated on one end to practice those uphill putts
- Includes one PushNPutt® interactive flagstick - just push down on the flagstick to remove golf balls from putting hole
- Headboard can also serve as a ball stop
- Matching putter rack can hold up to 4 putters, balls and 2 drinks (putters not included)
- Indoor use only
- Includes: One cup, one side step, one PushNPutt® interactive flagstick, one headboard and a matching putter rack
|Accessories Included||One cup, one side step, one PushNPutt® interactive flagstick, one headboard and a matching putter rack|
|Number of players||1|
|Cabinet Construction||Hardwood and veneer|
|Type||Golf Putting Green|
|Dimensions||H 0.09 x W 0.6 x D 2.4 m|
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.