Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ Bundle by Merrithew™
- Multi-Functional Machine for Beginners or Athletes
- Compact and Easy to Move
- Adjustable Spring Resistance for Optimum Tension
- Vinyl Covered Cushioned Pedals
- Easy-Roll Wheels for Simple Repositioning
Includes: Split-Pedal Stability Chair, Wall Chart, Flex Band Regular Strength, Flex Band Extra Strength, 1 Year Access to Digital Workouts by Merrithew™
Get a powerful full-body workout with the Split-Pedal Stability Chair Bundle by Merrithew™. Whether you're looking to sculpt and tone your muscles, improve athletic performance or rehabilitate an injury, this versatile piece of equipment is ideal to help meet your goals.
This compact piece has the ability to isolate specific groups of muscles, providing upper and lower-body and core strength conditioning where you need it. A smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance while the fully adjustable handles that attach and detach easily ensures a safe and secure set-up for lunges and dips. Also offers those undergoing rehab the ability to stay in a seated or upright position while working on rebalancing muscles and provide a full-body workout.
This sturdy piece of equipment will help you achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control.
- Results: Adjustable spring resistance allows you to facilitate exercises with the right amount of tension while building core strength
- Convenience: Compact and easy-to-move it will allow you to workout on your schedule in the privacy of your own home
- Versatility: Perfect for beginners to elite athletes
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
- The only Stability Chair built with a double-steel frame for increased durability and stability
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals
- Includes fully adjustable handles that attach and detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips
- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance
- Some assembly required. Takes approximately 30 minutes to assemble
- Split-Pedal Stability Chair™
- Complete Stability Chair™ Wall Chart
- Flex-Band® - Regular Strength (green)
- Flex-Band® - Extra Strength (blue)
- Access digital workouts by Merrithew™ for free for 1 year
Springs must be replaced every two years to ensure safety, optimal performance and warranty coverage. At its option, Merrithew™ will repair or replace warranted parts, provided that any such failure is due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided that such failure occurs and is reported to Merrithew™ within the part-specific warranty period. Any damage to product or missing/incorrect items must be reported to Costco Customer Service within 3 business days of receipt of your order.
There is a Limited lifetime warranty on the Frame and related welding, 90 Day Limited Warranty on upholstery and 2 years on all other components.
For more information or product questions, please email Merrithew™ Retail Customer Service at email@example.com.
|Assembly Time||Approx. 30 mins|
|Dimensions||H 141 x W 78.8 x L 83.8 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.