Adidas C-21X Self-Generating Spin Bike
- Self-Generating Power; No Wires or Plugs Needed
- 8 Resistance Levels
- Chest Strap Included to Provide Accurate Heart Rate Data
- 16 kg Flywheel
Please note: This product can only be delivered on the ground floor due to its weight and size, and will not be delivered up any stairs
Please note: Tablet not included
Built to deliver the optimum indoor cycling experience, the Adidas C-21x features a large 16 kg rear-drive flywheel, designed to simulate the feeling of an outdoor bike by storing kinetic energy and maintaining momentum for a smooth cycling motion and consistent cadence. Take control over the intensity of your ride by shifting the 8-level resistance paddle to lower or increase the energy required for each pedal stroke. Manually adjustable, without having to cycle through incremental levels, the resistance paddle allows you to quickly tailor your spin workouts with ease.
With the internal self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the C-21x’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the bike around your home as you wish.
The C-21x’s onboard computer delivers live performance metrics including speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and RPM. Using the supplied chest strap, you can also monitor your heart rate and receive accurate data on your performance so you can track your progress. A tablet and smartphone holder has been integrated into the design of the console so that you can easily watch video content whilst you cycle.
Some features that the Adidas C-21x comes with are fully adjustable handlebar setup with armrests, horizontal and vertical saddle adjustment, streamlined sprint saddle and Jendel spin pedals to make the C-21x ideal for both sprints and long, flat endurance sessions. The dual water bottle holder helps to keep you fully hydrated throughout your spin sessions.
- 8 Levels of manual resistance
- Self-generating motor - no power adapter, no wires, no sockets required
- Clear LCD screen to keep track of progress
- Integrated chest strap for accurate heart rate feedback
- Built-in tablet and phone holder
- Quick-shift paddle to quickly adjust the intensity of your ride
- Dual water bottle holder within easy reach
- Jendel spin pedals with adjustable straps and cage
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar
- Floor level adjustment for improved stability
- Sprint saddle with vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Solid, dependable build quality
- Signature Adidas Ultra series LED lighting
- Max user weight: 150 kg
- Weight: 55.8 kg
- Dimensions: L 133 x W 57 x H 136 cm
- Flywheel inertia: 18.5 kg
- Flywheel weight: 16 kg
- Saddle height range: 77 - 92 cm
|Weight Capacity||150 kg|
|Resistance Levels||8 Levels|
|Dimensions||L 133 x W 57 x H 136 cm|