Adidas X-21 Self-Generating Cross Trainer
- 12 Fitness Programmes to Choose From
- 24 Resistance Levels
- Chest Strap Included to Provide Accurate Heart Rate Data
- 10 kg Flywheel
Please note: This product can only be delivered on the ground floor due to its weight and size, and will not be delivered up any stairs
Please note: Tablet not included
The Adidas X-21 Cross Trainer is ideal for all-round fitness, allowing you to build muscular and cardio endurance without having to put impact strain through sensitive joints. The rear-drive 10 kg flywheel is efficient at storing kinetic energy, which in turn maintains momentum and creates a smooth, quiet elliptical motion. You can easily adjust the intensity of your workout by using the quick resistance keys located on the fixed handlebars to select one of the 24 levels of electronic resistance.
Built around a self-generating motor, the user is the one that creates energy and powers the X-21’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the cross trainer around your home as you wish.
The Adidas X-21’s console has 12 pre-installed fitness programmes and 4 user-defined programmes to keep the challenge varied and ensure you’re fully motivated to achieve your fitness goals. The crystal-clear LCD display helps you to track your progress by feeding back real-time workout data including, speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM and resistance. Accurate heart rate data is also available via the supplied wireless chest strap and pulse can be quickly measured using the integrated hand pulse sensors.
A convenient tablet and smartphone holder has been built into the console to provide you with an optimum viewing angle when working out on the X-21. You can also connect your device to the cross trainer via Bluetooth and utilise the on-board speakers to immerse yourself in your favourite music tracks, movies and boxsets.
With a stride length of 38 cm, the Adidas X-21 is suitable for all user heights and comes fitted with high-grip footplates along with dual-action & fixed handlebars, making it ideal for comfortable, low-impact fitness.
- 12 Fitness programmes to choose from
- Self-generating motor - no power adapter, no wires, no sockets required
- Clear LCD screen to keep track of progress
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Integrated chest strap for accurate heart rate feedback
- Built-in tablet and phone holder
- Integrated speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
- Quick resistance keys on handlebars for convenience
- Fixed footplates with high-grip surface for additional traction
- Water bottle holder
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar
- Floor level adjustment for improved stability
- Solid, dependable build quality
- Signature Adidas Ultra series LED lighting
- Max user weight: 150 kg
- Weight: 61.5 kg
- Dimensions: L 163 x W 63.5 x H 160.5 cm
- Flywheel inertia: 17.2 kg
- Flywheel weight: 10 kg
|Dimensions||L 163 x W 63.5 x H 160.5 cm|
|Weight Capacity||150 kg|
|Resistance Levels||24 Levels|
|Stride Length||38 cm|