The Washington DC 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass is your ticket to the best that Washington DC has to offer. Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace. Whether you're a first time or seasoned visitor, you'll love this whole new way to enjoy Washington DC.
The ticket allows you to choose your 4 favourite attractions from a list of over 10 attractions, saving you money and really maximising your time, allowing you to enjoy your holiday even more! This includes the Newseum DC #1 attraction in Washington DC, Madame Tussauds, biking, boating and more! You are also entitled to extra discounts and special offers, all of which can be found listed in your guidebook. Use any time day or night. Valid for 30 days once pass is activated.
When you purchase your Washington DC 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-voucher at one of the voucher redemption locations listed on your e-voucher, it will be exchanged for an Washington DC 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass.
Washinton DC 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass with guidebook:
- Adult Ages: 13+
- Child Ages: 3-12
- Available for download as a mobile (smartphone) pass or printed pass
- Guidebook available in particular or mobile version
- All-inclusive attraction e-pass that gives you free admission to '4' of Washington DC's top attractions
Choose 4 Attractions:
- Big Bus Washington DC: Patriot Tour (1 Day Ticket)
- International Spy Museum
- Washington Monuments Cruise
- Bike and Roll DC
- George Washington's Mt. Vernon
- National Geographic Museum
- Madame Tussauds
- National Building Museum
- Round Trip Mount Vernon Cruise
- Washington Nationals Ballpark Tour
For a full list of attractions, please visit: https://www.smartdestinations.com/productinfo/index.html
How to Redeem:
- Your pass will be accompanied by a digital guide
- Use the guide to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Explorer pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Smart Destinations Terms and Conditions:
- The Washington DC Explorer Pass is activated the first time the cardholder uses it. Once activated it is then valid for 30 days for the 4 attractions that you choose to purchase with the card
- The Washington DC Explorer Pass expires on 31st December of the next calendar year
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per life of pass unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Washington DC Explorer Pass. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Washington DC Explorer Pass is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements
- Washington DC Explorer Pass offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- Washington DC Explorer Pass is not transferable for credits toward products not offered in this guide
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Washington DC Explorer Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated
- Washington DC Explorer Pass is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a travelers use of the Chicago Explorer Pass.
Smart Destinations, Inc. has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guidebooks. Because conditions (hours, holiday closures, etc.) at these attractions may change from time to time subsequent to your purchase date, Smart Destinations cannot guarantee that each facility will continue to honor its indicated commitments at the time that the cardholder makes use of the card. To the extent permitted by law, Smart Destinations is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused in any way by the cardholders reliance upon information contained on this guidebook or on the website.
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.