The card includes admission to over 40 of the best attractions, activities and tours San Diego has to offer. Tailor your own customised itineraries allowing each person to do what is most fun for them! With unlimited flexibility, you can change your plans on the go. It's the perfect way to save time, save money and eliminate hassles on your San Diego holiday.
When you purchase your Go San Diego 4-Day Card™, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. Your pass will then be immediately available for download as a Mobile Pass or you can print it out.
Go San Diego 4-Day Card™ with Guidebook:
- Adult Ages: 13+
- Child Ages: 3 - 12
How to Redeem:
- Your pass will be accompanied by a digital guide
- Use the guide to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Go Card™ upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
- SeaWorld San Diego
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- San Diego Zoo
- LEGOLAND® California
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Air and Space Museum
- Fleet Science Center
- Belmont Park
- Kayak, Bike, or Snorkel in La Jolla
- Hornblower Cruises 1 Hour Harbour Tour
- Hornblower Cruises Winter Whale Watch
- Hornblower Cruises Summer Whale Watch (14th June - 4th September 2017)
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
- And many more attractions, activities and tours
For a full list of attractions, please visit: https://www.smartdestinations.com/productinfo/index.html
Smart Destinations Terms and Conditions:
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards
- The Go San Diego Card is activated the first time the cardholder uses it for an included admission/entry. Once activated it is then valid for the number of consecutive calendar days the cardholder has purchased (For example, a 4-day card first used on a Monday is then valid Monday - Thursday)
- The Go San Diego Card expires on the 31st December of the next calendar year
- The Go San Diego Card is valid for admissions from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Admissions must be redeemed the day a card is presented for entry
- Admissions may not be redeemed at any attraction in return for a ticket to enter the attraction on a future date. Exception: see Sea World info on page 52
- The Go San Diego Card is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per day unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Go San Diego Card. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- The Go San Diego Card is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in the guidebook
- Go San Diego Card offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions unless otherwise stated in the guidebook
- Go San Diego Cards are not transferable for credits toward products not offered in the guidebook
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations.
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Attraction offerings subject to change
- Smart Destinations is not liable for attraction capacity restraints
*Smart Destinations, Inc. has done it's best to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guidebooks. Because conditions (hours, holiday closures, etc.) at these attractions may change from time to time subsequent to your purchase date, Smart Destinations cannot guarantee that each facility will continue to honour its indicated commitments at the time that the cardholder makes use of the card. To the extent permitted by law, Smart Destinations is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused in any way by the cardholders reliance upon information contained on this guidebook or on the website.
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.