The Go Boston 2-Day Card™ enables you to visit a wide range of top attractions for 2 consecutive days, saving you money and really maximising your time in the city, allowing you to enjoy your holiday even more!
The card includes admission to 53 of Boston's best attractions and tours including a 2-day trolley tour, New England Aquarium, Fenway Park, Museum of Science and more. You can show your card to also take advantage of great retail and dining savings.
When you purchase your Go Boston 2-Day Card™, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. Your pass will then be immediately available for download as a Mobile Pass or you can print it out.
Go Boston Card™ 2-Day Card with Guidebook:
- Adult Ages: 13 and up
- Child Ages: 3-12
How to Redeem:
- Your pass will be accompanied by a digital guide
- Use the guide to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Go Card™ upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
- New England Aquarium
- Boston Hop-On/Off Trolley
- Museum of Science
- USS Constitution Cruise
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail Waliking Tour
- Boston Bike Rental
- Salem Witch Museum
For a full list of attractions, please visit: https://www.smartdestinations.com/productinfo/index.html
Smart Destinations Terms and Conditions:
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards
- The Go Boston Card is activated the first time the cardholder uses it for an included admission/entry. Once activated it is then valid for the number of consecutive calendar days the cardholder has purchased. (a 2-day card first used on a Monday is then valid Monday, Tuesday)
- The Go Boston Card expire on the 31st December of the next calendar year
- The Go Boston Card is valid for admissions from opening to 5:30 pm, unless otherwise noted on the attraction page
- Admissions must be redeemed the day a card is presented for entry. Admissions may not be redeemed at any attraction in return for a ticket to enter the attraction on a future date
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per day unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Go Boston Card. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Go Boston Card is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements
- Go Boston Card offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- Go Boston Card is not transferable for “credits” toward products not offered in the guide
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the special offers page for details
- Go Boston Card is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated
- Go Boston Card is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a traveler’s use of the Go Boston Card
- Attraction offerings subject to change
- Smart Destinations is not liable for attraction capacity restraints
Smart Destinations, Inc. has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guidebooks. Because conditions (hours, holiday closures, etc.) at these attractions may change from time to time subsequent to your purchase date, Smart Destinations cannot guarantee that each facility will continue to honour its indicated commitments at the time that the cardholder makes use of the card. To the extent permitted by law, Smart Destinations is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused in any way by the cardholders reliance upon information contained on this guidebook or on the website.
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.