The New York Pass is a sightseeing tourist pass that includes free admission to over 100 popular tourist attractions in the city, including a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, the Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, and lots more. Once you've purchased a New York Pass, you don't have to pay to get into any of the 100+ included attractions, simply show your pass at each attraction to be scanned, and you're in – it's that easy. The New York Pass is designed so you don't have to carry cash or wait in line to get tickets – saving you time and money. You can even skip the line at select attractions with Fast Track Entry.
When you purchase your New York Pass E-pass, you will receive an e-mail normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. Your E-Pass ass will be immediately available for download as a mobile pass or you can print it out.
- Adult Ages: 13+
- Child Ages: 4-12
- Entry to over 100 attractions, tours, museums, and more including the Empire State Building, 9/11 Museum, Top of the Rock, and more
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour – 3 routes available to discover over 30 iconic NYC landmarks and beyond
- Fast track entry – skip the lines at select attractions to save time during busy periods
- Guidebook packed with helpful tips, attraction info, and tourist maps (available in 7 languages)
- Unlimited sightseeing – visit as many attractions as you like – the total value of attractions and tours on the pass exceeds $2,000
- Over 30 exclusive special offers – your pass gets you exclusive savings on Dining, Broadway Shows, even Helicopter Rides
Top Included Attractions:
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tours and Rentals
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Empire State Building
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Madame Tussauds
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMa)
- NFL Experience
- Statue of Liberty
- Top of the Rock Observatory
Please visit www.newyorkpass.com/new-york-attractions for a complete list of attractions.
How to Redeem:
- Use your printable or mobile (smartphone) version of your pass at each attraction
- Use the digital guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants, and shops
- Present your New York Pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server, or cashier for entry or special offer
How to use your New York Pass:
- You now have free access to any of the 100+ top attractions included for the duration of your pass. Your pass is only activated when you visit your first attraction and is valid for consecutive days (not 24-hour periods).
How to pre-book tours and time slots:
- The majority of the 100+ attractions don’t require any pre-booking, you can simply turn up, scan your pass and head straight inside. Some of the timed tours do require pre-booking and all information can be found in the pocket sized guidebook. These handy resources are free with all passes and help make your planning quick and easy.
How to get fast track entry:
- The New York Pass offers fantastic time saving benefits. You can skip the ticket line (does not apply to security lines) at top attractions including Top of the Rock (observatory), MoMA, The MET, Circle Line (Cruises) and more. Just look for the signs, show the attendant your pass and skip the ticket line.
Terms and Conditions:
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- The New York Pass entitles the holder to admission without further payment to certain visitor attractions listed in the New York Pass Guidebook upon presentation of the Pass
- All attractions and services listed are contractually bound with Leisure Pass Group to accept admission without further payment, subject to their normal admission criteria
- While Leisure Pass Group will use all reasonable endeavors to arrange admission to attractions by New York Pass holders, Leisure Pass Group will not be liable for any loss if any attraction, contrary to the terms of its contract with Leisure Pass Group, refuses admission
- Opening times will change from time to time; New York Pass users are encouraged to check current opening hours with the attraction concerned
- Leisure Pass Group has taken all reasonable care to ensure that only properly run and reputable attractions are within The New York Pass scheme
- Holders of The New York Pass visit all attractions voluntarily and entirely at their own risk
- Leisure Pass Group is not in any way responsible for any deficiencies or for the conditions of the attractions or for third party acts or omissions at any attraction
- Any complaints or claims for redress must be made directly to the attraction concerned
- While Leisure Pass Group has used reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information contained on the New York Pass website and guidebook is accurate, it will not be liable for any loss caused by reliance upon such information and the user of the information does so at his/her own risk
- It is non-transferable and non-refundable
- No replacements or refunds can be offered for lost or stolen passes
- The New York Pass is only valid for 1 visit to each attraction listed and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Once activated it is then valid for the number of consecutive calendar days the passholder has purchased
- For a full list of terms and conditions visit: www.newyorkpass.com/terms-and-conditions.html
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder. Returns We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, please click here for more information. Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label. If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up. If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up. We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses. Find out more about our Delivery, Cancellations and Assistance Policy
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.