The San Francisco 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass is your ticket to the best that San Francisco has to offer. Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinirerary and sightsee at your own pace. Whether you're a first time or seasoned visitor, you'll ove this whole new way to enjoy san francisco.
The ticket allows you to choose your favourite 4 attractions from a comprehensive list of over 15 attractions, saving you money and really maximising your time in the city, allowing you to enjoy your holiday even more! You are also entitled to extra discounts and special offers, all of which can be found listed in your guidebook.
When you purchase your San Francisco 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. Your pass will then be immediately available for download as a Mobile Pass or you can print it out.
San Francisco 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass with guidebook:
- Adult Ages: 13+
- Child Ages: 3-12
How to Redeem:
- Use your printable or mobile (smartphone) version of your pass at each attraction
- Use the ditigal guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Explorer pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within the hour via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within the hour, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Choose 4 Attractions:
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus San Francisco Classic Tour: 1 Day Ticket
- California Academy of Sciences
- Ripley's Believe it or Not
- Madame Tussaud's San Francisco
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
- Bay City Bike Rental and Tours
- Over 10 more attractions
For a full list of attractions, please visit: https://www.smartdestinations.com/productinfo/index.html
Smart Destinations Terms and Conditions:
- The San Francisco Explorer Pass is activated the first time the cardholder uses it. Once activated it is then valid for 30 days for the 4 attractions that you choose to purchase with the card
- The San Francisco Explorer Pass expires on 31st December of the next calendar year
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per life of pass unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the San Francisco Explorer Pass. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- San Francisco Explorer Pass is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements
- San Francisco Explorer Pass offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- San Francisco Explorer Pass is not transferable for credits toward products not offered in this guide
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- San Francisco Explorer Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated
- San Francisco Explorer Pass is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a travellers use of the San Francisco Explorer Pass.
- Recipient's email address must be supplied in the email field on the Shipping Address page.
- Smart Destinations is not responsible for lost or stolen ePasses
Smart Destinations, Inc. has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guidebooks. Because conditions (hours, holiday closures, etc.) at these attractions may change from time to time subsequent to your purchase date, Smart Destinations cannot guarantee that each facility will continue to honour its indicated commitments at the time that the cardholder makes use of the card. To the extent permitted by law, Smart Destinations is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused in any way by the cardholders reliance upon information contained on this guidebook or on the website.
For additional information, please visit: www.smartdestinations.com or call 800-887-9103.
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.