Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of 3 top London attractions for one low price with a London Explorer Pass. Pay nothing at the gate and choose as you go from over 10 included attractions, including Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Coca-Cola London Eye, The London Dungeon, and more. Get your Pass instantly via email and print it out or use it right on your phone. Use any time day or night. Valid for 30 days once pass is activated.
When you purchase your London 'Choose 3' Explorer Pass, an e-pass will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. Your epass is what you will use to present at the attractions to gain entry. Please refer to the corresponding guide that comes with your epass for full instructions.
London 'Choose 3' Explorer Pass:
- Adult Ages: 16+
- Child Ages: 3-15
- Save Time Skip the line at select attractions
- Create your own itinerary from over 10 top choices
- Do as much as you want each day or take up to 30 days to use your pass
- Insider Info Free map
- Big Bus - Hop on Hop off 1 day Tour and Thames River Cruise
- Chelsea Football Club
- City Cruises Red Rover
- Cutty Sark
- Hampton Court Palace
- HMS Belfast
- Kew Gardens
- London Aquarium
- London Dungeon
- London Eye
- London Eye River Cruise
- Madame Tussauds
- Planet Hollywood
- Royal Observatory
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Shrek's Adventure
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Westminster Abbey
For a full list of attractions please visit: www.smartdestinations.com/packageinfo
How to Redeem:
- Your pass will be accompanied by a digital guide
- Use the guide to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Explorer pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within the hour via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within the hour, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Smart Destinations Terms and Conditions:
- The London Explorer Pass is activated the first time the cardholder uses it. Once activated it is then valid for 30 days for the 3 attractions that you choose to purchase with the card
- The London Explorer Pass expires on 31st December of the next calendar year
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per life of pass unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the London Explorer Pass. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- London Explorer Pass is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements
- London Explorer Pass offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- London Explorer Pass is not transferable for credits toward products not offered in this guide
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- London Explorer Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated
- London Explorer Pass is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a travellers use of the London Explorer Pass
Smart Destinations, Inc. has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guidebooks. Because conditions (hours, holiday closures, etc.) at these attractions may change from time to time subsequent to your purchase date, Smart Destinations cannot guarantee that each facility will continue to honour its indicated commitments at the time that the cardholder makes use of the card. To the extent permitted by law, Smart Destinations is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused in any way by the cardholders reliance upon information contained on this guidebook or on the website.
For additional information please visit www.londonexplorerpass.com
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within the hour via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within the hour, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.