The Las Vegas 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass is your ticket to the best Las Vegas has to offer. The ticket allows you to choose your favourite 4 attractions from a list of over 25 great attractions, saving you money and maximising your time in the city, allowing you to explore Las Vegas at your own place, and enjoy your holiday even more!
When you purchase your Las Vegas 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. Your pass will then be immediately available for download as a Mobile Pass or you can print it out.
Las Vegas 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass with guidebook:
- Adult Ages: 13+
- Child Ages: 3-12
How to Redeem:
- Your pass will be accompanied by a digital guide
- Use the guide to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Explorer pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Choose 4 Attractions:
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On-Hop-Off Day Tour
- Ultimate Variety Show at The V Theater on the Strip
- Vegas the Show at the Saxe Theater
- Zombie Burlesque at the V Theater
- The Mentalist Show at the V Theater
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
- Stratosphere Observation Tower and VIP Skip the Line Access
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- CSI: The Experience
- The Mob Museum
- Las Vegas Monorail 2 Day Pass for fast, reliable transportation along the Las Vegas Strip
- Rockstar VIP Club Tour with Transportation
- Eiffel Tower Experience at the Paris
- REAL BODIES at Bally's
- X-Scream at the Stratosphere - Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Insanity at the Stratosphere - Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Big Shot at the Stratosphere - Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Señor Frogs - Open Bar for 1 Hour: Your choice of drinks for one full hour
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Bodies the Exhibit at The Luxor
For a full list of attractions, please visit: https://www.smartdestinations.com/productinfo/index.html
Smart Destinations Terms and Conditions:
- The Las Vegas Explorer Pass is activated the first time the cardholder uses it. Once activated it is then valid for 30 days for the 4 attractions that you choose to purchase with the card
- The Las Vegas Explorer Pass expires on 31st December of the next calendar year
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per life of pass unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Las Vegas Explorer Pass. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Las Vegas Explorer Pass is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements
- Las Vegas Explorer Pass offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- Las Vegas Explorer Pass is not transferable for credits toward products not offered in this guide
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Las Vegas Explorer Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated
- Las Vegas Explorer Pass is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a travellers use of the Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Smart Destinations, Inc. has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guidebooks. Because conditions (hours, holiday closures, etc.) at these attractions may change from time to time subsequent to your purchase date, Smart Destinations cannot guarantee that each facility will continue to honour its indicated commitments at the time that the cardholder makes use of the card. To the extent permitted by law, Smart Destinations is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused in any way by the cardholders reliance upon information contained on this guidebook or on the website.
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.