- Includes landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Delivered via email
This popular tour departs from the Boulder City airport flying over Hoover Dam, which lies on the border between Arizona and Nevada. The largest man-made lake in the western hemisphere, Lake Mead, lies beyond this amazing concrete wonder. Journey on to Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano and a popular destination for hikers. Learn of countless legends regarding Indian Pass, including fierce battles between the pioneers and Native Americans they may have encountered.
Upon entering the west rim of the Grand Canyon, you will descend and land on a bluff, which offers stunning canyon views. Gaze at the Colorado River as you enjoy a glass of champagne or wine, and a light snack. Before heading home be sure to take time to explore the sacred homeland of the Hualapai tribe while absorbing some of its history. A once in a lifetime experience at this awe-inspiring wonder of the world.
When you purchase your Air Serenity Helicopter Grand Canyon tour, an e-ticket will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You will need to make a reservation at least 4 days in advance. When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged to a for a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. You must keep your validated printed e-ticket and your receipt as your proofs of purchase until you exchange them.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off via a luxurious limousine van from all hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Friendly, professional, and well-trained staff ensure a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Round trip helicopter tour from the terminal to and from the Grand Canyon
- Live in-flight pilot narration
- 6 Passenger top-of-the-line AStar helicopters with all forward facing seats and air conditioning
- Landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Complimentary picnic lunch included on the canyon floor
- Tour duration approximately 4 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
How to Redeem:
- Contact Air Serenity helicopters to make a reservation 4 days in advance
- Reservations call +001 888 5897 701
- When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged for an Air Serenity helicopter tour
- You will receive the eTickets/eVouchers, normally within 24 hours, via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your Email Address Book or Safe List. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Air Serenity Terms & Conditions:
- Price is per person
- Tours require a minimum of passengers to operate
- Itineraries are subject to change without notice
- FAA regulations require to weigh all passengers and bags at check-in. For each passenger weighing 109kg or more or a combined weight of two passengers over 190kg, an additional ticket must be purchased
- 640kg total weight limit for any 6 passengers on a single flight
- 24 Hour cancellation notice is required
- Photo ID required upon check-in
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to all flights is required
- This card may not be redeemed for cash
- Redeemable for Skydancer tour only
For additional Terms and Conditions visit: https://store.serenityhelicopters.com/sky-dancer-landing-picnic/
You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.