- Delivered via email
This unique discovery package is designed to offer you an experience of something new. Enjoy this day with someone special, and let it be an experience and day out to remember. Discover the beauty of this world famous bay on land and from the sky with this guided coastal walk and helicopter flight. Enjoy a circular 8 mile coastal hike around St Ives and the surrounding area, before a jet powered helicopter flies you along the route that you walked. Once landed, you will have a delicious cream tea. This is a great way to experience the stunning Cornish coastline from two incredible perspectives.
With the helicopter flight, a coastal walk, cream tea, and a chance to relax and enjoy the great outdoors, this is an experience not to miss.
- Total duration: Whole day
- 8 mile helicopter flight which lasts approximately 5-6 minutes on board
- The helicopter flight will be shared with 3-5 other passengers
- 8 Mile guided coastal hike around St Ives Bay
- Cream tea for two
- Maximum passenger weight: 114.3kg/18 stone
- Minimum age: 6 years (under 12's must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Front seat maximum weight: 95.3kg/15 stone
- Front seat minimum age: 12 years
- Summer special valid for a 2 week period from 25th July to 5th August 2017
Please contact Adventure 001 on 0871 288 4415 if you are over 102kg/16 stone
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.