Hop on the Performer 11ft (27.94 cm) inflatable stand up paddleboard (SUP) by Body Glove featuring world class stability, rigidity and unique features. The lightweight Performer 11ft paddleboard is just as fun for beginners as it is for experienced paddlers. With a large max capacity of 145.15kg (320lbs), the Performer is great for family fun on lakes and rivers near you or anywhere else. Designed by paddling champion Luke Hopkins, this board is equipped with permanent ‘no-fuss’ fins and a patented multi-purpose handle to carry a water bottle and an adjustable paddle. The package also includes a mobile phone dry bag, ankle leash, storage backpack and dual action pump.
- Designed by world class paddling champion, Luke Hopkins
- Patented multi-purpose handle that facilitates carrying and can secure a water bottle, paddle or mobile phone dry bag
- Unbreakable no-fuss fins
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced paddlers, thanks to the high rigidity and stability of the board
- Pack away all the equipment into the backpack and take it everywhere
- 3 piece aluminium paddle with nitrogen gas injected
- Blade, reinforced with fiberglass
- Model: Performer 11'
- Board thickness: 150mm
- Board type: flat water
- Time to inflate: 5 to 10 minutes
|Material||Heavy Duty Poly Vinyl Fabric|
|Dimensions||L 89 x W 51 x H 31cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.