Please Note:Headboard not included.
To receive a sample swatch of the divan fabric, contact email@example.com with your name, address and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
Disposal service available at checkout.
The Sealy Symphony collection combines a mattress with luxurious fillings, including Sealy's patented PostureTech 660 spring system. The springs actively work to keep you comfortable and supported - providing a softer feel that gradually gets firmer as pressure increases. The memory foam layer shapes quickly to the body's contours to help relieve pressure points and support natural spine alignment. An additional layer of 7 zone foam offers the ultimate comfort for a restful night's sleep, while “Edge Guard” high density foam strips provides edge to edge support.
Endorsed by Allergy UK, Sealy Smart Fibres create a cool, fresh, dry and hypoallergenic sleeping environment. Tencel has excellent moisture absorption properties, creating a positive environment that does not give mould a chance to grow. Purotex fibres work alongside Tencel by releasing microcapsules into the fabric of the mattress, keeping the sleep surface clean and extending its lifespan.
The contemporary upholstered divan base is complete with beech drawers and chrome glides. The single size divan has 2 storage drawers (1 on each side), whilst the double, king and super king options have 4 storage drawers to the base.
- Micro quilted euro cushion-top mattress
- Seven zones of soft foam
- Memory foam layer shapes to the contours of the body relieving pressure points and aiding spinal alignment
- Supported by Sealy's patented PostureTech 660 spring system
- 'Edge Guard'- a high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the spring unit to provide firm edge to edge support
- Made with Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel- a soft eco-friendly fabric which helps keep you cool and dry, with Purotex for the elimination of house dust mites. Sealy Smart Fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK
- No-turn mattress- simply rotate for added convenience
- Medium/gentle rating
- Mattress Firmness: Medium
- Mattress Finish: Micro–quilt euro cushion top
- Springs: 660 PostureTech spring system
- Single: H 69 x W 90 x L 190cm
- Double: H 69 x W 135 x L 190cm
- King: H 69 x W 150 x L 200cm
- Super King: H 69 x W 180 x L 200cm
- Mattress Depth: 31cm
- Divan Colour: Grey
- Turning Instructions: Non turn easy care
*PLEASE NOTE: Headboard is not included (product image featured with the Grey headboard-sold separately)
If you would like to request a swatch of the fabric used for the divan base, please email firstname.lastname@example.org please include your name, address, telephone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
We offer an additional service to remove your old mattress and divan when your new one is delivered, ensuring that it will be responsibly recycled. The mattress must be in a hygienic condition, and if left outside, must be dry. Please be aware that once we have taken away your old mattress and divan, it is non-returnable. If you require this disposal service, it can be added to your order on our checkout page.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.