For the perfect Valentine's gift, send 100 Kenyan Red Calypso Roses to your loved one. Among the different types of flower, roses are one of the most popular. Roses are seen as an emblem for beauty and love, with their large, cup-shaped blooms and bright petals.
To ensure your bouquet is maintained at its very best, we recommend you:
- Cut the stems 2cm from the end
- Remove all leaves below the waterline
- Use a clean vase and add 2 litres of fresh water to your bouquet
- We have included a sachet of food to keep your flowers fresher for longer. Add the sachet of flower food to the water
- Maintain the water level at 2 litres by regularly topping up as this produces greater water pressure
- Flower colour: Red
- Head size: 3 x 2 cm
- Average stem length: 36 cm
- Number of stems:
- Roses: Minimum 100
- Vase included: No
- Flower life: 7 days
NB - Flowers are delivered within a soaked pouch to keep your flowers fresh and ready to fully bloom. To get the very best out of your bouquet you should cut 2cm from the base of the stems and place into a vase of water including the flower food provided. Ensure the water is kept topped up and change every 2 days to maximize the life of the flowers.
Please note: There is no timed delivery. All deliveries will be made before 1pm.
|Species||Kenyan Red Calypso Roses|
|Head Size||3 x 2 cm|
|Number Of Stems||Minimum 100|
|Stem Length||36 cm|
|Vase / Planter Included||No|