Suitable for professional or domestic use, the Stanley 2-door base cabinet provides an ideal storage solution for your garage or workshop. The patented folding design allows you to assemble and install from flat-pack in minutes. The heavy-duty steel body provides an overall weight capacity of 250kg capable of holding all your tools and materials. The heavy-duty steel doors are fitted magnetic catches to keep the door closed when not in use and a keyed locking system to protect valuable contents. The 20mm rubber wood worktop is durable whilst protecting the cabinet beneath.The unit can be mounted to a range of wall types including drywall, stud walls and masonry for maximum versatility.
Part of the wider modular Stanley Garage storage system - including base cabinets and tall cabinets - the 1 door wall cabinet can be installed alongside a number of different units to provide an completely integrated modular storage solution for your garage or workshop.
- Patented Ready to Assemble folding design for quick and easy assembly & installation
- Full-width shelf provides 68kg weight capacity
- Durable 20mm thick rubber wood worktop protects cabinet beneath while you work
- Max Load for top 114kg
- Combinaion of 20 & 21 gauge steel
- Keyed locking system protects cabinet contents
- Weight Capacity: 250kg
- Packaged Dimensions: H 22.5 x W 84.5 x D 84.5
- Dimensions: H 87 x W 77.5 x D 46 cm
Packaged Dimensions: H 22.5 x W 84.5 x D 84.5 cM
Unit Dimensions: H 87 x W 77.5 X D 46
|Material||20 & 21 gauge steel|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.