Spacepro Sliding 2 Door Wardrobe with Installation (Up to 2m Opening Space)
- - Designed and manufactured in Sheffield
- - 10-year guarantee for moving parts
- - 2-year guarantee for installation work
- - Rechargeable in-wardrobe lighting
- - Soft close doors
- - Customisable options available
- - For spaces between 1.2 and 2 metres
Spacepro Sliding Door Wardrobes are the ideal solution for maximising space in any room, whilst blending seamlessly with your current interior thanks to the custom sizes and finishes available. Spacepro wardrobes are designed and manufactured in the UK from high quality aluminium, glass and responsibly sourced MFC board.
This wardrobe comes with smooth sliding action, soft close doors and a rechargeable LED PIR (motion sensor) light, meaning it not only looks great, but is also practical. All wardrobes come with silver anodised aluminium framed doors and matching track.
Please note: before purchasing your wardrobe, please familiarise yourself with the PDF guides above. The Step by Step Ordering Guide will give you a breakdown of the ordering process.
These Spacepro wardrobes are customisable in the following ways:
- Available in three door finishes: Silver Mirror, Grey Mirror or Arctic White Lacquered Glass (see Finish Options for more details).
- They have a choice of two interior storage options, allowing you to tailor your wardrobe to your needs. Choose from a tower unit with shelves/drawers and hanging rails, or a blanket shelf with hanging rails (see Order Form for more details).
- There is a choice of two woodwork finishes for the frame and interiors: White and Light Grey.
Door frames and track
Robust and sturdy, these are made from architectural alloy aluminium (grade 6063), which offers excellent corrosion resistance and a high quality of aesthetic anodised finish. The bottom wheels contain bearings to reduce friction and give a smooth sliding action, whilst the top guides use rubber coated wheels for the doors to move with minimal noise in the track. Soft close completes the system to make shutting your wardrobe whisper quiet.
All doors are a fixed size which are 226cm in height and 61, 76.2 or 91.4cm in width. Depending on your opening width, the most appropriate door width to fill your aperture will be used.
Interiors and framework
Using responsible sourced 18mm melamine faced chipboard, the interiors and framework are hardwearing and easy to keep clean.
These wardrobes are the perfect for making the most of an existing niche or an entire wall in the bedroom but even if you don’t have a ready-made space, you can still have a beautiful sliding door wardrobe. Our professional installers will use 18mm MFC end panels in your chosen finish to create either one or both sides to the wardrobe (see Installation Preparation Guide for more information).
Everything needed to create your perfect wardrobe is supplied and professionally installed. All you need is a clear wall space of at least 232cm in height and from 122-200cm in width with a minimum of 620cm in front. It can be fitted within a niche, from an existing side wall to end panel, or between end panels (end panels provided if needed).
Where required we may need to close in the width given by you to ensure the doors fit your space. This is achieved by using T-Liners (please see Installation Methods for more information). The width of these will be confirmed following a virtual survey.
- Designed and manufactured in Sheffield
- 10-year guarantee for moving parts
- 2-year guarantee for installation work
- Rechargeable in-wardrobe lighting
- Soft close doors
- Customisable finishes, size and interior available
|Dimensions||For Openings 122 - 200cm wide|