The robust Karcher SP5 Dual Clean and Dirty Water Pump can pump up to 9,500 litres per hour and has a 2-in-1 function of being capable of pumping dirty water and also pick-up flat water of 1mm depth. Thanks to its 2-in-1 function, the robust SP5 Dual Pump can be used for both clean and dirty water and will reliably pump out dirty water containing dirt particles up to 20mm in diameter. Moreover, the variable filter basket can very quickly be switched from the dirty water setting to the flat pick-up for mop-dry results down to 1mm. With a maximum capacity of 9500 l/h, the SP5 Dual Pump is perfect for pumping out water from flooded cellars, garden ponds and pools.
The SP5 Dual Pump features a ceramic slide ring sealing, a tried and tested solution from Kärcher's professional range, this ensures that the pump has a particularly long lifetime. It can be switched on and off automatically via a float switch. The float is also affixed to a rail and can be vertically adjusted for pumping at a low level. The 1¼ inch hoses can be quickly and simply connected via the Quick Connect connection threads. The SP5 Dual Pump is backed by Kärcher's 2 year warranty.
- 2-in-1 function that allows pumping of dirty water and also flat suction of water up to 1mm
- Large particle capability provides reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 20mm in size
- Ceramic face sealing ensures extra duribility and an extra-long pump lifetime
- Height adjustable float switch increases the flexibility when setting the switch-on and switch-off point of the pumps and prevents dry running
- Fixing position of the float switch allows easy switching to continuous operation
- Hose Quick Connect provides connection thread for quick and uncomplicated connection of 1 1/4" hoses to the pump
- Comfortable carrying handle can also be used as a rope anchor to retrieve the pump
- This item includes a 2 year manufacturer's warranty
|Dimensions||H 58.6 x W 28 x D 24.6 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.